MBBS in Kazakhstan
Each year, more than 10,000 Indian students are granted MBBS abroad admissions. Indian students can get MBBS in Kazakhstan at very low rates.
Because of their excellent schooling methodology, Kazakhstan medical universities are internationally admired. The nation's medical training system is maintained and clinical clinical training is a valuable part of the Kazakhstani curriculum.
WHO, USMLE and IMED have recognized all the top medical schools in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan has become a regional center for Central Asia. The best medical schools in Kazakhstan offer MBBS.
Indian students have many options in Kazakhstan to pursue their medical education. Kazakhstan has become a key educational hub for Indian students and is therefore preferred over other countries. It is easy to get a seat at the top medical universities of Kazakhstan for MBBS.
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Overview
Review the short attributes of studying in Kazakhstan's medical program:
|Acceptance for MBBS Cours||April|
|Basic Eligibility||60% in PCB to General40% SC/ST|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it's compulsory|
|IELTS and TOEFL||Not necessary|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs. Rs.|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs. Rs.|
|Top Medical Universities||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Kazakh National Medical University
|Living costs in Kazakhstan||Rs. Rs.|
|Course Duration||6 (inclusive of 1 year internship).|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Recognizing Universities||NMC & WHO approved|
Study Medicine in Kazakhstan: Why should you?
These are some of the reasons to pursue MBBS courses in the Universities of Kazakhstan.
- Structured tuition fees that are affordable
- Best Teacher-Student Ratio
- The curriculum follows the international standard.
- Internationally recognized medical degree.
- High quality education at lower fees
- World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- There are no capitation or donation fees for MBBS seats in the top medical universities.
- No TOEFL & IELTS.
- Students can continue their practice anywhere in the world after completing the MBBS program at the Kazakhstan medical universities.
- Modern technology is used in medical universities.
- Kazakhstan has a very low cost of living compared to other European countries.
- Accommodation and tuition fees are both affordable.
Criteria for Eligibility
Students applying for admission to Kazakhstan must meet these eligibility criteria:
- A minimum of 50% must be obtained in PCB (Physics Chemistry & Biology) to qualify for the general category. The 40% mark is required for SC/ST and OBC according to NMC rule.
- The applicant must be at least 17 years old.
- Admission is not subject to an entrance exam.
- There is no upper age limit for studying in Kazakhstan
Admission Procedure to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
This is a summary of the admission process in Kazakhstan:
Step 1. The applicant must fill out the application form with all relevant points of interest.
Step 3: We will send you the admission letter after your university acceptance.
Step3: Once you have been admitted, submit your passport to the Delhi Office.
Next, we will apply to the Embassy of Kazakhstan at Delhi for a student visa. The Embassy might call the student to schedule an interview.
HTML5 We will notify the aspirant regarding the travel date once the visa has been stamped.
Step 6 Upon arrival in Kazakhstan, the university officials will receive the student.
7: Students will be accommodated at the university hostel.
The Student pays the balance tuition fee to international student department. After that, he/she joins the MBBS program.
Requirements Documents for MBBS Admission
Here are the documents you will need to complete your MBBS Study in Kazakhstan.
- Photocopy of Passport
- 5 passport size photos
- 10th and 10th birthday certificates
Sheets for 12th Mark
- Clearance Certificate from Police
(PCC, Obtained After Receiving Passport).
- Bank Statement