Egypt is a hot spot for students from all over the world to take their MBBS degree in the world-renowned universities of, this culturally distinct country and Indian students are no different.
But the question is of how safe and beneficial is for the students to choose Egypt for pursuing MBBS in the raging global pandemic of COVID-19.
Let's find out.
There is no country that is completely safe from the coronavirus and Egypt is no different but with time Egypt has got a grip on the situation and slowly things are coming together.
The education sector is no different. The Egyptian government has already started work on their economy and medical sector and taken a stance to keep its people safe during the pandemic.
- Many global investments and tie-ups have been made to uplift the strain. A $20 billion joint investment has been made with Abu Dhabi's largest companies.
- The Ministry of Education and Technical Education (MOETE) of Egypt has announced the opening of schools from mid-September.
- An Edmodo online platform was established and students were asked to submit their projects and reports on relative topics.
- Online means of education were established so students could remain in a loop of routine.
- Medical facilities have been working in and out to improve the condition in the country.
- Open television education was started to reach the maximum students.
Are you planning to do MBBS in Egypt?
- If Egypt was in your plans for MBBS then stick to it. Continue your application process as planned. Most foreign university starts their session in September- October. With your application still in process, your academic year is still not a lost cause.
- Many universities have opened their online portals for applications. Start with the process to keep your options.
- Although the borders are closed and no announcements have been made regarding that, so flying to Egypt is out of consideration right now. But current students are being taught by various online means according to colleges.
- Start preparing for visas and permits you will require so you will be prepared when it is time for the action.
- Gather information on your courses and enroll in complimenting online courses so by the time you start your formal education you already have some basic knowledge at hand.
- If your university requires language test scores like IELTS, PTE, etc. then now is the time to get it done. Prepare for your exams now when you have the liberty and option to take it from your home.
- You can also enroll in online degree courses which can be continued along with a regular course as well.
Benefits of MBBS in Egypt
- The MBBS degree from Egyptian universities is accepted all across the globe.
- Fees' structure is much more affordable in Egypt than in other countries.
- Egypt's education standards are world-class.
- Egyptian medical students get a lot of career opportunities in other countries.
- Egyptian universities have been included in the top 500 universities in the world.
- The training given to students is thorough and is deemed important from the perspective of career.
- Visa application and documentation are an easy process compared to other countries.
- Egypt is a country where living accommodation is affordable.
- The environment is safe for students from different parts of the world.
- Students get global exposure.
Eligibility for MBBS in Egypt.
- 60% in 12th with physics, chemistry, and biology.
- A NEET scorecard.
- Language test (qualified) in some universities.
MBBS degree from Egypt promises a successful career in the coming times. We at studymedico.com provide assistance to you throughout your admission process right from application to documentation and travel and give vital feedback when it comes to universities. We are here to help you shape your career.