Mbbs in Romania
With a rich history dating back to 1800s, medical universities of Romania presently offers higher education along with a thrilling student life, best teaching fraternity and modern research opportunities. Romania has presented itself as a popular option among students who wish to pursue an MBBS. Situated in the southeast part of Europe, the country is a perfect blend of modern technologies and historical influences of the European culture.
|Avg Tuition Fees||30-40 lakhs (total)|
|Course Tenure||5 (+1 internship) years|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not required|
|Mode of Education||English|
|Approved by||WHO & NMC, Romania|
Romania - Best Country For MBBS
- No entrance tests are required to bag the admission.
- The MBBS fees in Romania is also very affordable.
- The practical experience is given special attention.
- The teaching staff in Romania are highly educated
- The faculties of MBBS Universities in Romania use English as their medium of instruction
- More than 900 medical aspirants every year seek MBBS admission in Romania.
- Romania is known for providing world-class healthcare education for students.
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy is one of the best-known medical universities.
- Medical candidates can take the benefit of the latest and latest equipment in hospitals in Romania.
- The internship phase allows the students a chance to practice in real.
- Students should pass their 12th (Higher Secondary) exam from ICSE/CBSE or any equivalent board with 60% and above marks.
- The main subjects in 12th boards should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum age for the eligibility should not be less than 17 years old
- Must be NEET- UG Qualified
- NEET scorecard
- 11th, 12th mark-sheet
- 10th mark-sheet
- Explore your options- Take a look at the different countries listed on our website to find out what’s right-fit for you. Our Admission Advisors who're proficient in profile analysis will assist you in shortlisting the options relevant to your profile.
- Book FREE counselling- Tell us your preferences and we will help you shortlist universities according to your budget.Take the first step today and talk to our experts at your convenience.
- Once you've chosen a university, we'll apply on your behalf and get all the documents together so they can be submitted quickly. Within weeks, your application will be processed, and once the process is complete, your admission offer will be sent to you directly from the university.
- You'll need to pay a deposit before receiving an offer letter from the university confirming your admission to study at their institution.
- There's no need to worry about visa or travel arrangements—we'll take care of them for you! We'll even help get accommodations sorted out so that everything goes smoothly on campus. Once everything is taken care of by us just sit back and relax as your dreams come true at your dream University abroad.
Medical Universities In Romania
Romania has numerous institutes offering a premium level of education to students. The institutes boast of good infrastructure and research facilities. Students opting for MBBS in Romania are given various program choices to graduate with. Some of the colleges to pursue MBBS in Romania are:
- Carol Davila University: Founded in 1908, this university for MBBS in Romania, is located in Bucharest. The entire university is dedicated to medical and pharmaceutical studies. The cost of studying at this institute is around 6000 euros per year. Promising the best education and facilities, this university is worth considering.
- Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy: This university situated in Timisoara, was founded around 1944. Considered among one of the prestigious universities for MBBS in Romania, this university imparts quality education to the future doctors as well as provides the best medical services around the area. Having more than 25,000 students, including foreign students, this definitely is one of the universities to choose for MBBS in Romania.
- Cluj Napoca Medical University: The university offers four undergraduate and numerous postgraduate programs to students across the world. This university on the list of colleges for MBBS in Romania was founded in 1919 and is home to 6000 students, including international students. The Cluj Napoca Medical University has advanced facilities for research and teaching purposes. Learning with high tech equipment, students are sure to learn in a good environment.
- Oradea University of Medicine: This university promises a homely environment to students wanting to pursue MBBS in Romania, along with the promise of good quality education. The university provides both undergraduate and postgraduate programs to students across the world. Founded in 1991, this university promises that the students leaving the program are prepared and eager to try out the newly acquired skills and become the best in their field.
- Constanta Medical School: This university was founded in 1990. The students are allowed to work during their studying period. They are also given the opportunity to intern in the university’s own medical facility. The tuition fee for this university is around 3600 euros a year. With low-cost studying and living, this university is definitely one worth considering.
FEES STRUCTURE FOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN ROMANIA
|SL.N o .||University Name||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Fifth Year||Sixth Year||Total|
|1||UNIVERSITATEA DIN ORADEA||9500||788500||6000||498000||6000||498000||6000||498000||6000||498000||6000||498000||39500||3278500|
|2||UNIVERSITY OF CRAIOVA||9500||788500||6000||498000||6000||498000||6000||498000||6000||498000||6000||498000||39500||3278500|
|3||UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY-LASI||11000||973000||7500||622500||7500||622500||7500||622500||7500||622500||7500||622500||48500||4025500|
|4||OVIDIUS UNIVERSITY OF CONSTANTA||8500||705500||5000||415000||5000||415000||5000||415000||5000||415000||5000||415000||33500||2780500|
|5||UNIVERSITY IN CLUJ-NAPOCA||11000||913000||7500||622500||7500||622500||7500||622500||7500||622500||7500||622500||48500||4025500|
|6||UNIVERSITATEA DE MEDICINA SI FARMACIE VICTOR BABES,TIMISOARA||9500||788500||6000||498000||6000||498000||6000||498000||6000||498000||6000||498000||39500||3278500|