It was established in 1948 in SUMY Oblast, Ukraine. Currently, it is one of the leading universities that are quite famous all across the globe. Those who want to study MBBS in Ukraine; they can find it really a good option.
Today there are more than 15000 students from more than 50 countries across the globe studying here pre-graduate, graduate and post-graduate courses in 22 fields of knowledge and 51 majors.
It is one of the best universities to pursue an MBBS degree in Ukraine. The university offers 12 courses across 5 streams mainly Medical Engineering, Law, Media and Mass communication, management and across 5 degrees such as MBBS, Batch, LLB, BBA, and B.A.
Why choose SUMY state university:
- The reasons why students should study at SUMY state university is that it is approved by MCI and WHO.
- Studying MBBS at SUMY state university is a fairly low cost compared to other similar universities.
- The duration of MBBS degree in SUMY state university is 6 years and the good thing with it that the course is taught completely in English.
- Students can also learn a number of cultures and languages as more than 1000 of the students from all over the world are studying in this university.
- It is one of the oldest of MBBS institutes in Ukraine. The SUMY University also has the exchange programs and tie-ups with a number of renowned medical institutes across the world.
- The SUMY University also has a hostel and mess facility for foreign students.
The duration of MBBS degree course at SUMY state university is 6 years which includes 5 years of the classes and 1 year of internship. The institute provides real-time experience with patients through allied hospitals.
Requirement criteria for MBBS:
- To pursue MBBS at SUMY state university the students need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- The student has to be 17 years old on or before 31 December of the year of admission.
- The student must have studied physics, chemistry and biology as elective subjects and acquired a minimum half in a total of PCB joined. With this student must have studied English and passed it. The student must have got a minimum of 50% of marks in the subjects of physics, chemistry and biology.
- English is the common language to provide training to foreign medical students at SUMY state university.
You can reach admission department via email and send some required documents like birth certificate and secondary school completion certificate. Scanned documents are to be sent for further confirmation. If you are eligible, you will get admission and you can apply for invitation letter.
Accreditation and Recognition:
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
There are so many facilities that are offered by this college including sports, information technology, library and information center, driving school of university, hotel and accommodation facilities and more.