Popular medical college
Popular Medical College was established in 2010 and has since been devoted to train future doctors who can make a difference in the world. Though it is fairly young, Popular Medical College has gained respect and belief to produce skillful, talented, and professional medical alumni.
Popular Medical College is recognized by MCI.
Popular Medical College has a curriculum and teaching methods that give the student the best of the classroom and practical knowledge. College uses modern and innovative technologies and encourages students to participate in various medical seminars and international scientific forums to broaden the horizon of exposure and knowledge.
The duration of the MBBS course at Popular medical college is 4 ½ years.
Popular medical College also runs a research cell that aims to give students the resources to learn and explore and develop an interest in research in multidisciplinary streams of medicine.
The Library of the college is spacious and holds an impressive amount of books and materials that might be needed by the students. The library is open for students till evening for their use.
Living and accommodation costs are very reasonable.
- The age of the candidate should be 17+ until December of the admission year.
- Candidate should not have a consecutive gap of 2 years in the academic session.
- Minimum of 50% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Minimum GPA of 7.0 in 10th which is equivalent to SSC in Bangladesh
- Minimum 3.5 GPA in Biology
- NEET qualification is required if the student is looking to practice in India.
- English proficiency test certificate
- A passport valid for at least 3 months
- Ten passport size photographs
- A copy of the 10+2 mark sheet
- A copy of the 10th mark sheet
- Passing certificate
- Exact Visa amount in cash
- NEET scorecard for Indian students
- Health certificate
- Sponsoring certificate by guardian declaring the commitment to bear the expenses.
- Bank solving certificate of guardian
- Identification certificate
Candidates should get all the documents attested and notarized and keep an extra copy of all the documents at the time of admission.
Fee structure (INR)
The fee structure of popular Medical College is affordable for everyone and gives quality education worth every penny.
|Tuition & hostel||
|Document attestation, DGHS approval, air fare and visa||
Other expenses depend on student’s personal choices, needs and preference to live in rented apartments.
- Books, uniform
- Tool box
- Re test / supplementary if required
- Visa extension
- One time registration cost