- HOLY FAMILY MEDICAL COLLEGE
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College was established in 1999-2000 as a project of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society and run by a government body.
College follows the MBBS curriculum created and approved by Dhaka University, Bangladesh Dental and Medical Council.
Holy Family started its journey with 50 students in the first session and now caters to the education of 800 students. The clinical training and internship of the students are carried out at the tertiary care, Holy Family Crescent hospital that established in 1953 with more than 720 beds.
Holy Family College is enlisted in the AVICENNA directory, FAIMER international medical directory, IMED
Holy Family College is included in the top 10 colleges of the country and the top 500 colleges of the world.
Holy Family College is one of the best colleges in Bangladesh.
Has a great reputation for giving the best education and great talented alumni to the community.
The college has an amazing campus full of top-quality equipment, instruments, education aid, digital libraries, and internet facility round the clock.
College assists all the students in finding a hostel nearby campus that serves all the needs of the students.
Screening test coaching
Students often either take a year for MCI screening coaching or continue it along with their formal education but Holy Family follows
an inclusive syllabus that covers the MCI screening test syllabus as well.
Why this college is good for Indian students
- Many Indian students choose to study here so it gives a sense of familiarity.
- Many faculty members are Indians which gives a sense of mentorship and comfort.
- Teaching standards are high.
- Holy Family also has a good result in screening tests.
- The age of the candidate should be 17+ until December of the admission year.
- Candidate should not have a consecutive gap of 2 years in the academic session.
- Minimum of 60% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Minimum GPA of 8.0 in 10th which is equivalent to SSC in Bangladesh
- Minimum 3.5 GPA in Biology
- NEET qualification is required if the student is looking to practice in India.
- A valid passport
- Ten passport size photographs
- A copy of the 10+2 mark sheet
- A copy of the 10th mark sheet
- Passing certificate
- NEET scorecard for Indian students
- Identification certificate
Candidates should get all the documents attested and notarized and keep an extra copy of all the documents at the time of admission.
|5 year fee|