BUKHARA STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Bukhara University was founded in 1990 as a non-profit educational institution in the city of Bukhara of Uzbekistan.
Bukhara University has a renowned name and reputation with its name.
Bukhara University holds a country rank 10 and global rank 6593. Bukhara University is recognized by WHO, MCI ND UNESCO.
Bukhara University has many international partners with which clinical rotation are available for students.
- Wakayama University
- University of Pisa
- Moscow State University
- University of Alicante
- Cantabria University
The educations system of Bukhara University is one of the best in the country. New techniques, modern equipment, adaptable curriculum, student-oriented techniques make it the best place to pursue your MBBS.
22 Labs, research centers, libraries, 24 computer rooms, electronic libraries, testing labs are all available to students.
The MBBS degree offered in Bukhara University is of 6 years of duration. 5 years of academic training and 1 year of mandatory clinical training.
The degree awarded has a global validation but the independent practice requires qualifying screening tests of the country.
Student’s living facilities are safe, convenient, and comfortable. The food provided is healthy and according to the student’s preference. There are 7 dormitories with the capacity to house 1900 students. 6 sport complexes and a gymnasium. Students can also visit 3 museums.
It is advised to apply early to start your admission process. There are better chances to get admission if you apply early.
- NEET qualification is required for Indian students.
- Age should be from 17 to 26 till 31st December of the admission year.
- Class 10+2 should be in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English marks with a min of 85% score, 70% in the case of ICSE, CBSE, and 45% for reserved category.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
- A student must not hold any criminal record
- Ministry of Education of Egypt stipulates good mental and health conditions as well.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET scorecard
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- Valid passport
- Statement of purpose (with 500 words)
- Physical Medical Fitness Certificate, HIV medical test reports
- Gap Certificate (in case there is any gap)
- 6 months bank statement
- Police character certificate.
- 3 month of Bank statement(minimum balance of 3 lakh)
- Declaration of financial support
- Passport size photo( 70% face, white background, matte finish)
(this is a basic fee structure. It might vary according to your country and preferences)
|Per year fees (INR)|
|First Year Tuition Fees||HOSTEL (PER YEAR)||Medical Insurance (PER YEAR)||ONE TIME CHARGES||FIRST YEAR||TOTAL FEES( 2nd TO 6th )PER YEAR||Grand Total (all 6 year)|
From 2nd Year Medical Insurance Charges Will be: 200US$/ Anum
Note:-First Year Charge Included: Invitation Letter+ Registration Fee+ Administrative Charge+ Hostel Security + Mess Security + Health Check-up
|Documentation Charge+ Insurance+ Visa Conversion + Immigration clearance+ Residence Permit+ Lab Charge+ Library Charge+ Transportation & Stay +Other Supports|