AD-DIN SAKINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
Ad-Din Sakina Medical College was established in 2011 and has been carrying on a successful journey towards being one of the best medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Ad-Din Sakina Medical College has the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and is affiliated with the University of Rajshahi. Ad-Din Sakina Medical College is recognized by BMDC.
University provides a high-quality education at an affordable rate and also other facilities to give students the best education. The staff and faculty of Ad-Din Sakina Medical College are highly talented, experienced, and very well known names of their field.
The infrastructure of the college is modern and lavish with lush green grounds, a central library with thousands of books to refer to, digitalized laboratories; research centers auditoriums, dissection rooms, observation rooms, etc.
Accommodations for students are also well maintained spacious hostels for boys and girls. Hostels have hygienic surroundings and cafeterias. Spots complex, gym, activity center are other facilities provided to students.
- The age of the candidate should be 17+ until December of the admission year.
- Candidate should not have a consecutive gap of 2 years in the academic session.
- Minimum of 50% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Minimum GPA of 7.0 in 10th which is equivalent to SSC in Bangladesh
- Minimum 3.5 GPA in Biology
- NEET qualification is required if the student is looking to practice in India.
- English proficiency test certificate
- A passport valid for at least 3 months
- Ten passport size photographs
- A copy of the 10+2 mark sheet
- A copy of the 10th mark sheet
- Passing certificate
- Exact Visa amount in cash
- NEET scorecard for Indian students
- Health certificate
- Sponsoring certificate by guardian declaring the commitment to bear the expenses.
- Bank solving certificate of guardian
- Identification certificate
Candidates should get all the documents attested and notarized and keep an extra copy of all the documents at the time of admission.
Fee structure (INR)
The fee structure of popular Medical College is affordable for everyone and gives quality education worth every penny.
|Detail||admission||1st year||2nd to 4th year||5th year|
- Tool box
- Re test / supplementary if required
- Visa extension
- One time registration cost
In 6th year during internship students get a stipend.
Other expenses depend on student’s personal choices, needs and preference to live in rented apartments.