MBBS in Tajikistan
As a consultant, we will help Indian students study MBBS in Tajikistan. The course is five years long and the degree offered is Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Surgery.
The tuition fee for MBBS in Tajikistan is 4500 USD per annum. 500 USD per annum will be charged for quality development and IT fees. The university hostel accommodation cost will be 500 USD. Indian Mess will cost 1500 USD per annum.
|Degrees available||MD (Equivalent to MBBS India)|
|Program duration||5 years|
|Criteria for Eligibility||10+2 (60% marks on PCB)|
|Tuition fees||4500 USD/Year|
|Hostel fees||500 USD per annum|
|Mess fees||1500 USD per annum|
|Approval of medical universities by||MCI & WHO and other bodies|
MBBS Fees Structure in Tajikistan
|Fees||1.||2nd year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Fifth Year|
|Tuition fees||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD|
|Hostel fees||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD|
|Mess fees||1500 USD||1500 USD||1500 USD||1500 USD||1500 USD|
Eligibility for MBBS in Tajikistan
Admission to Kyrgyzstan's medical university is the same as for other countries. Candidates must meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The aspirant must have been 17 years old on or before 31 December of the year of admission for the MBBS program.
- After 12 years of study, the applicant has passed the Indian School Certificate Examination or the Higher Secondary Examination. The last two years of study were comprised of biology, chemistry and physics.
- Students must score at least 50% in the 12 th regular examination.
- Candidate must have passed NEET exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
Tajikistan MBBS Admission Process
Tajikistan is a preferred destination for medical education for those who wish to study medicine at a low cost. This university offers high-quality education at a reasonable price. These steps will help you get MBBS admission to Tajikistan.
- Complete the application form and attach supporting documents.
- The University will examine your application and any supporting documents.
- After your application has been approved, you will receive an admission letter from the university.
- As per university guidelines, pay the required application fees.
- Visa applications can be submitted online. It usually takes around 10-15 days to receive your visa approval.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to fly.
Documents are required
Before applying for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, make sure you have all required documents. Follow the checklist below.
- 10th Certificate and Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan
- Authorization of all documents by the Ministry of External Affairs (New Delhi).
- Legalization of all documents issued by the Kyrgyzstan Embassy
- Valid Visa
- Recipient of the University's 1st Year Tuition Fee (required by some universities)
- HIV test documents.
Study MBBS in Tajikistan: Why?
- Many students choose to study MBBS in Tajikistan because of the low fees.
- The students receive aristocratic education with modern facilities and equipments.
- International degrees will be recognized by the WHO, Medical Council of India, and FAIMER for medical aspirants.
- The application process is simple and students can easily access VISA information. It's easy to do.
- There are limited seats and admission is on a first-come basis.
- Students who are affiliated to MCI will receive an eligibility certificate and can practice in India once they have passed the screening test. They may even be eligible to apply for Government jobs.
- It's all through an English Medium program. Language will not be an obstacle for students.
- It is simple to pay for living costs and accommodation without any problems.
- No religious constrains
- The largest center for medical education.
Tajikistan, a country in Central Asia that is mountainous, is located in Tajikistan. It borders Afghanistan to its South, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, the West, Kyrgyzstan, the North, and China to it the East. The majority of Tajikistan's population is part of the Tajik ethnic group, which shares culture and history with Uzbek and Iranian peoples.
The 20 th century saw Tajikistan become a constituent republic in the Soviet Union. This is why it is often called the Soviet Socialist Republic. After independence, Tajikistan was subject to a civil war that lasted from 1992 to 1997.
The country's economy has grown since the end of the war thanks to the new political stability and international aid. Tajikistan is Central Asia's smallest country. The country is densely covered with mountains from the Pamir range, and half of it is above the sea level. There are more than 900 rivers that run 10 km long.
The World Bank data shows that the average Tajikistani GDP grew at 9.6% between 2000 and 2007, following the end of the world war. This improves the Tajikistan's standing among Central Asian countries. Cotton production and aluminum production are the primary sources of income in Tajikistan. The state-owned TajiK aluminum Company is the largest aluminum plant in Central Asia. It is also one of the most important and biggest aluminum companies in the world.
Around 2013, Tajikistan had begun its major development in transportation. Because Tajikistan is a landlocked nation, transport in Tajikistan is by Rail, Air, and Roads. Three countries, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and Pakistan reached an agreement in 2009 to improve the railway and highway system. In 2012, the Afghan Prime Minister signed an agreement for the construction of the road and railway system, along with oil, gas, and water pipelines, to link these three important neighboring countries.
Tajik is the main language in Tajikistan. The capital of Tajikistan, Dushanbe, is one of the major urban centers. There are also other cities like Khujand and Kulob. Khorugh, Khorugh, Panjakent and Khorugh. It also contains three smaller cities, namely Uzbek Kyrgyz or Russian.
The government plans to fully implement a 12-year education system by 2016, as the previous primary and secondary were only for 11 years.
Questions about Studying in Tajikistan
Is Medical University in Tajikistan permitted by MCI?
Yes, Indian students can study MBBS at Tajikistan's Medical University.
Is there an entrance test for Tajik admission?
Ans. Yes. Since 2018, candidates applying for admission to any part of the globe must have passed NEETUG. NEET is a national medical entrance exam to study MBBS in India and abroad. This test is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA), India.
Indian MBBS degrees from Tajikistan are valid?
After passing the MCI-screening exam conducted by National Board of Education, (NBE), it is valid in India. For foreign medical graduates, this test is done twice a year.
Are Indian students safe in Tajikistan?
Yes, Tajikistan is safe and secure for Indian students. Every number of students choose Tajik state hospital to finish their MBBS degrees.
How much does accommodation in Tajikistan cost?
Students can stay in university hostels for 500 USD annually
How much does it cost to eat while studying in Tajikistan
All students have access to a mess facility for 1500 USD per annum.