MBBS in Moldova
Dreaming of becoming a medical professional with excellent knowledge and hands-on practical skills? Do you want to get trained under world-class standard program and by highly experienced faculty? Do you wish of having a globally recognized degree and want to give your career an international exposure but afraid of over-priced tuition fees and expenses of medical colleges? Numerous options available for pursuing a medical degree getting you confused and you are unable to decide? Well, if you answered positively for the above questions, then you should take a break from the worries and check out medical university in Moldova. Moldova is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Romania and Ukraine known for hills and vineyards. Moldova is a member of the Council of Europe and many other international organizations which makes it even safe and easier for international students to get education in the country.
The only university that offers medical education in the country is Nicolae Testemianu State University of Medicine and Pharmacy. It is a state-funded university located in Chinisau, capital of Moldova. The fee for medicine study in the university is quite as low as compared to many private colleges in India and in other European countries as well. The beautiful city of Chinisau is connected by the flight route to many countries worldwide and is thus easily accessible by international students from all over the world. The university is approved by MCI, World Directory of Medical Schools, and WHO. With a US-based syllabus and 6-year integrated program designed with a practical education system, it offers the student with the best knowledge and prepares them for any licensing exam in the future.
Is it easy to apply?
Yes, the university has an easy and hassle-free admission process. The requirements for admission are as follows:
- The student must be 10+2 qualified with any recognized board with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects.
- NEET is a mandatory requirement for any Indian medical aspirant to pursue medical studies at Nicolae Testemianu State University. Students must qualify the NEET exam in order to seek admission.
- Minimum age bar to apply in the university is 17. A student must be at least 17 years in age at the time of application.
- IELTS/TOEFL or any other language certification is not required to seek admission.
- Certified copy of Marksheet of 10 and 10+2 completed by any recognized board.
- Certified copy of NEET Score Card of the student.
- Certified copy of the Passport of the candidate.
- 5 Passport size photographs of the candidate.
- English Translation of all documents attested by the Embassy of the Republic of Moldova in India (wherever applicable).
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Pursuing MBBS in Moldova, a good decision?
The following information will clear the remaining doubts.
- It is a 70+ years old Government Medical University approved by WHO and MCI with 50+ departments and more than 6000 students from different regions of the world studying in a healthy learning environment.
- Being a member of several international organizations including the Association of Medical Education in Europe, University offers an excellent opportunity for students to land internships and work in other foreign countries as well as other European countries.
- The course duration is of 6 years. With a US-based syllabus, university offers :
- 1st- 3rd year: Pre-clinical years that subject to theoretical knowledge, seminars and course subjects.
- 3rd-6th year: Clinical studies that consist of clinical knowledge and training for 2 years and 1 year of internship dedicated to elective clinical practice.
- In the integrated course offered by the university student gets much required practical knowledge in the highly equipped lab with all the latest technologies.
- Within the duration, the faculty prepares the students for the various licensing examinations and the syllabus is compatible with USMLE and PLAB as well. Thus, making it easy for them to practice in other countries as well.
- The medium for pursuing the courses will be English and is thus, easy for international students to understand. Though, no language certification (IELTS/TOEFL) is required for admission.
- The knowledge treasured in Scientific Medical library in the University facilitates the student with a rich collection of medical, pharmaceuticals and advanced electronics and technology in the field of medical publications.
- Students have to pay 3600 Euro- 4000 Euros per year as tuition fee which is relatively low as compared to what other European countries and other foreign countries charge. And the average expenditure for living ranges between 500-600 Euros, which is also quite favorable.
- The healthcare system in Moldova is very strong with hospitals being updated with ultra-modern equipments.
- The country’s adjacency with the Black Sea makes the climate moderately continental. Thus, suitable for international students.