The medical colleges and universities of China are all approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), and the Ministry of Education, China (MOE). International students do not need to learn the Chinese language for understanding their course but can opt for courses that are taught in English. Students who complete their medical courses from Chinese universities are eligible for appearing at USMLE, MCI Screening as well as PLB of the U.K.
Here Are Some Of The Top Benefits Of Studying Medicine In China:
- Mbbs in China is much more affordable as compared to that in European countries as well as the U.S., Korea, and Japan
- Students will get a chance to work or intern at some of the best multinational companies in the world within the country itself
- Employment opportunities are ample
- Universities here are world-class and there is a constant endeavor to improve the higher education sector making the place ideal for studying
- Degrees and qualifications earned from Chinese universities are recognized by all developed countries
- Food can never be an issue here since Chinese cuisine is one of the most popular ones around the world
- Its multi-faceted culture makes it easy for international students to adjust to China
- Locals are friendly and are in the habit of living in harmony with people from different religious backgrounds
- China is undoubtedly a beautiful country, with ample scope for traveling and breath-taking scenic beauty
- Climatic conditions vary since the area of land covered by the country is vast and thus students have the chance of choosing a climate they are comfortable with when deciding on a university
- It provides ample scope for traveling and relaxation
- Learning Chinese, the language, can also be useful since the center of world trade is shifting towards the East and this will prove to be a valuable skill later on in your life
Studying MBBS in China in Comparison to Ukraine, Russia or in Philippines:
- Mbbs in China is undoubtedly among the two most influential and developed nations of the world, right after the U.S.A. The economy here is much
- more stable as compared to Russia, Ukraine, or the Philippines. Thus, life here is much more comfortable and employment opportunities are more.
- Mbbs in China is safer for female students as compared to these three since law and order here is much tighter.
- By virtue of constant global trade and interaction, English is used more commonly in China than in Russia or Ukraine.
- Tuition fees and the cost of living for MBBS courses in China are almost half of MBBS in Europe, Russia, the Philippines, or Ukraine. The average yearly tuition fees for MBBS
- Mbbs courses in China are around INR 2.25 lacs.
- MBBS students from China who appear for MCI screening test have a record of more success as compared to those from other countries.
Admission Process For MBBS Course In China:
- Fill up the application form from the university website or take help from our consultants
- Application is sent to the admission committee for international students for the purpose of reviewing
- On acceptance of the application, students have to pay the admission fee, administrative and processing charges
- This is followed by the receipt of an acceptance letter from the university when the student has to submit the copies of his or her passport
- This passport copy is then sent to the Chinese embassy for JWO2 form which is essential for the issue of a student visa
- On receipt of the form, the student has to apply for a visa at the nearest embassy or consulate of China in his or her country
- On the issue of visa, the student is made aware of their date of journey
- University officials and our representatives receive the student at the airport in China and provide help and support until he or she finds the right accommodation and is settled.
Learn about the services provided by Studymedico.
- Getting an admission letter from the university
- Payment of Visa fees to the Embassy
- Arranging air ticket from Delhi to Beijing
- Arranging for road transportation from Beijing airport to the university
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing students the opportunity to connect to their parents through phone
- Arranging for accommodation