About Tashkent State Dental Institute Faculty of Medicine
In 2014, the Tashkent State Dental Institute opened. Tashkent, a city famous for its beautiful architecture, is also home to an institute in medicine. The institute's rapid growth has attracted thousands of students every year. Tashkent State Dental Institute is still a young university. However, it has received many awards and recognitions. The institute offers high-quality education in the areas of Physiology, Pathology, Surgery and General Medicine. The institute offers a great environment for those interested in pursuing a career as a physician. It has incredibly modern infrastructure and classrooms that are technologically advanced.
The university has a highly-educated, experienced staff that is always there to help students succeed. The university encourages students in research projects that will be beneficial to them and their future. Students have the chance to study with some of the most renowned faculty.
Students can live in hostels or eat at the canteen. This is a great benefit. The institute has 1662 postgraduate students and 164 clinical residents. Tashkent State Dental Institute Faculty of Medicine provides affordable accommodation with all the amenities.
Recognition and Affiliation to Tashkent State Dental Institute Uzbekistan
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) recognizes Tashkent State Dental Institute Faculty of Medicine.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) recognizes Tashkent State Dental Institute Faculty of Medicine.
- The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan recognizes Tashkent State Dental Institute Faculty of Medicine.
Why study MBBS at Tashkent State Dental Institute Faculty of Medicine?
- The Tashkent State Dental Institute Faculty of Medicine is accredited by the World Health Organization as well as Indian Medical Council.
- Students have the privilege of witnessing the growth and development of a relatively new institution.
- English is the main language of instruction at the Institute.
- This university in Uzbekistan is home to one of the most prestigious dental schools.
- Graduates of Uzbekistan can get employment in any hospital after completing a degree.
- Tashkent State Dental Institute offers dental degrees that can be used internationally.
- Each class is small, with only a few students. This ensures that each student gets plenty of attention.
- Despite the difficulties of learning medicine, the university offers advanced facilities and classrooms that are technologically-rich to ease the process.
- Tashkent State Dental Institute Faculty of Medicine does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, or ethnicity.
- Other than NEET, there are no other entrance exams.
- International students are attracted to Tashkent State Dental Institute in Uzbekistan. This allows them to explore cultures and traditions from all over the globe.
Here are some quick facts about Tashkent State Dental Institute Uzbekistan
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Types of Universities||Government|
|Recognize||NMC and WHO Approved|
|Eligibility||50% in Biology, Chemistry and Physics Aggregate|
|Course Duration||5 years (with a 1-year internship).|
|NEET||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Tashkent State Dental Institute Fees Structure 2021
The following table shows the fees structure of Tashkent State Dental Institute for Indian students:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee (approx.||$3800||$3800||$3800||$3800||$3800|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||2.66 Lakhs||2.66 Lakhs||2.66 Lakhs||2.66 Lakhs||2.66 Lakhs|
|Hostel Fee in Rupees||Approx. Rs21,000||Approx. Rs 21,000||Approx. Rs 21,000||Approx. Rs21,000||Approx. Rs21,000|
|Total Fees in Indian Rubles||2.87 Lakhs||2.87 Lakhs||2.87 Lakhs||2.87 Lakhs||2.87 Lakhs|
- 1 Dollar = Rs.70 (approx.)
- The fees mentioned are an approximate amount and may change depending on the currency exchange.