- TAIRUNNESSA MEDICAL COLLEGE
One of the oldest private medical colleges in Gazipur Bangladesh is Tairunnessa Medical College that was founded by Mohamma Shamsul Hoque. Tirunnessa started it journey as a small department in 1995 with today being an important educational and medical research centre.
- Specialized research centers, digital operation observation, digitalized laboratories containing all medical test equipments.
- Spacious lecture halls, multi storied academic building.
- A well sorted, highly equipped central library which shelves reference materials, journals, published papers in addition to the academic books.
- Internet connectivity, IT labs,
- Lush green campus grounds.
College has hostel facility for students which are in very way beyond comfortable and well provided for the students. Gym, sports arena, common rooms in separate hostel for and girls are also provided.
Recognitions & Affiliations
Tairunnessa Medical College is recognized by many medical councils of the world making it convininent for international the students to pursue their medical degree here. The MBBS degree of Tairunnessa medical College is recognized by MCI (India), BMDC (Bangladesh), NMC (Nepal), MMDC (Maldives), BMHC (Bhutan) etc. Tairunnessa is also affiliated with University of Dhaka.
Tairunessa Memorial is also enlisted in WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools, International Medical Education Directory which gives TMMC student eligibility to apply for USMLE, PLAB, AMC, and NZREX examination.
Tirunnessa Memorial has its own hospital with 700 beds and provides clinical training to students.
- Age of the candidate should be 17+ till December of the admission year.
- Candidate should not have a consecutive gap of 2 years in the academic session.
- Minimum of 65% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Minimum GPA of 7.0 in 10th which is equivalent to SSC in Bangladesh
- Minimum 3.5 GPA in Biology
- NEET qualification required if student is looking to practice in India.
- English proficiency test certificate
- A valid passport
- Ten passport size photographs
- A copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- A copy of 10th mark sheet
- Passing certificate
- Visa amount in cash
- NEET scorecard for Indian students
- Health certificate
- Sponsoring certificate by guardian declaring the commitment to bear the expenses.
- Bank solving certificate of guardian
- Identification certificate
Candidates should get all the documents attested and notarized and keep an extra copy of all the documents at the time of admission.
Other expenses depend on student’s personal choices and preference to live in rented apartments.
(INR) per year
- Books, uniform - 7000/-
- Tool box - 4000/-
- Re test / supplementary if required
- Visa extension
- One time registration cost