Introduction of Southern Medical College
- Southern Medical University, formerly called First Military Medical University, associated with the People's Liberation Army of China it is a college of higher education in Guangzhou the capital city in Guangdong Province, China. It was formally approved through the State Council and the Central Military Commission of the PLA the University was placed under the authority under the jurisdiction of Guangdong Province on August 4, 2004 when it was changed to Southern Medical University.
- Southern Medical University is recognised by the World Health Organization and by the Medical Council of India.
- The University is an environment for research and advancement in the field of medicine.
- It is the First former Military Medical University in China is called Southern Medical University. It was established in the month of October the year 1951. The university was recognized by the Chinese government as being among the top colleges for therapeutics in China in the year 1978. It was renamed Southern Medical University in the later times. This was completed in August of 2004 under the direction from the Central Military Committee of PLA as well as the State Department.
- It covers an area of around 1 million square meters dotted with lush greenery. It is situated at the foot of the beautiful Baiyun Mountain in Guangzhou.
Step 1. Students need to fill out the application form to pursue studies in medicine in China and provide the attested documents, as required by the regulations.
Step 2. Then, they have to pay admission fees, application fees and processing charges. Students have to pay in advance to cover the application fee and admission fees. However, the processing fees may be transferred in China or India or India, whichever comes first.
Step 3. All applicants will receive an official photocopy of their admission letter sent by the school after paying fees within a period of 7-10 working days.
Step 4. Candidates should submit the required documents at the Ministry of Education in China after the letter has been received.
Phase 5 Receiving the admissions letter and the issue of the Chinese visa will take approximately 30 days.
The requirements for admission to the MBBS for MBBS at Southern Medical University is as the following:
1. The candidate's age should be between 17 and 30 years.
2. Students must be in the 12th grade or equivalent schooling with at least 70% marks aggregate.
3. Students must have studied Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as their main subjects at the 10+2 level.
4. The person applying must be of a solid academic background.
5. The student must be proficient in the English language.
6. The student should be in good mental and physical health.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission at Southern Medical University:
1. Form of application
2.Passport size photo
3.Scanned photocopy of a passport that is valid, including an image
4.Certificates of extracurricular involvement if they are available.
5. Mark sheets for the class 11 and 12 are available from the respective boards of education
6.Certificates from classes 11 and 12 issued by the relevant school board that the student is part of.
7. School leave certificate
8.All documents should be authenticated and notarized by the appropriate authorities.