The Kazakh-Russian Medical University is one of the largest private universities in the country (state license AB 0026246 ), four times passed the state certification ( 1998, 2003, 2007, 2012 ) and issues a state diploma . Our history began in 1992, on the wave of major political and economic transformations, where the reform of science and higher education was given an important place. It was at that time that the academician of the Academy of Sciences of the RK, the president of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the RK, a member of the International Association of Surgeons, the People's Hero of Kazakhstan - Mukhtar Aliev Aliyev, together with Professor Masseev KM. and associate professors Golubchenko VS and Panova OA.founded one of the first private universities in the CIS. Then he became known as the Kazakhstan Medical Institute (KMI) . Later, in 2010, the university was renamed the Kazakh-Russian Medical University . The educational program of the university fully meets the state standard of education . At the same time, new forms and methods of teaching aimed at improving higher medical education in the Republic have been successfully tested on the basis of the University. We do not form large academic groups - only 6-10 people. This allows you to organize an individual approach to students . Students have the opportunity of freedom of choice of the language of instruction (state or Russian), and from the first year they intensively study foreign languages .
Practical training in special clinical disciplines is conducted in leading medical centers in Almaty. Among our educational and clinical bases:
- Research Institute of Eye Diseases
- Kazakhstan Research Institute of Oncology and Radiology
- Scientific Center of Urology. Academician B.U. Jarbusynova
- Research Institute of Cardiology and Internal Diseases
- National Scientific Center for Surgery. A.N. Syzganova
- Military-Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Defense of the Reublic of Kazakhstan
- Center for Forensic Medicine of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty Branch
- Republican Children's Clinical Hospital "Aksay"
- City Clinical Hospital No. 7
- Almaty city clinical infectious diseaes hospital. I.Zhekenova
- Emergency Emergency Hospital in Almaty
- Ambulance station
- State Clinical Hospital "City Polyclinic No. 16"
- The Maternity Hospital no 4
- JSC "Sanatorium Kazakhstan" and others.
The educational program of the university fully meets the state standard of education . At the same time, new forms and methods of teaching aimed at improving higher medical education in the Republic have been successfully tested on the basis of the University.
Educational process is realized by more than 200 teachers, among them - doctors with a world name and large Kazakhstan and foreign scientists. Also, students have the opportunity to receive training and practice abroad under academic mobility programs.