- JALALABABD RAGIB RABEYA MEDICAL COLLLEGE
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College (JRRMC) was established in year 1995.
It is a private college. JRRMC is particularly well known for their high education standards and results. Fee structure of college is affordable and students from all over the world are welcome to join the college and gain quality academic experience.
College also offers self-finance option to those deserving candidates who cannot afford the expenses of tuition fees.
JRRMS has an experienced and academic staff of 390 professors and mentors.
Affiliations & Recognitions
JRRMC is affiliated with Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet Medical University. JRRMC is recognized by WHO, MCI, BMDC, FAIMER and NMC.
Accommodation facilities for students are on campus very well maintained at that. Student rooms are clean and provided with every necessary amenities. Internet facility is also provided to the students.
- Age of the candidate should be 17+ till December of the admission year.
- Candidate should not have a consecutive gap of 2 years in the academic session.
- Minimum of 65% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Minimum GPA of 7.0 in 10th which is equivalent to SSC in Bangladesh
- Minimum 3.5 GPA in Biology
- NEET qualification required if student is looking to practice in India.
- English proficiency test certificate
- A valid passport
- Ten passport size photographs
- A copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- A copy of 10th mark sheet
- Passing certificate
- Visa amount in cash
- NEET scorecard for Indian students
- Health certificate
- Sponsoring certificate by guardian declaring the commitment to bear the expenses.
- Bank solving certificate of guardian
- Identification certificate
Candidates should get all the documents attested and notarized and keep an extra copy of all the documents at the time of admission.
|5 year fees (approx.)|
Other expenses depend on student’s personal choices and preference to live in rented apartments.
(INR) per year
- Books, uniform - 7000/-
- Tool box - 400/-
- Re test / supplementary if required
- Visa extension
- One time registration cost