MARI STATE UNIVERSITY
Mari - El State University is awarded with the gold medal "European Quality. 100 best universities of the Russian Federation - 2009", MarSU Rector, Dr. Vitaly Makarov is awarded with the honorary breastplate "Best rector - 2009" by the Independent Public Council of the competition "European Quality: Gold Medal". More than 8,000 students study at the university. Around 2,500 students live in hostels. The teaching staffs include more than 100 doctors of sciences and professors and 400 candidates of sciences and associate professors. The University campus comprises 7 educational buildings and 8 hostels and occupies a total area of 128 000 m2.
Study in Mari-El State University
Medium of Study:
Medical Council of India.
Enlisted by WHO.
Recognized by Ministry State Health and Education Russian Federation.
European Standard Education:
Well equipped and clinics;
Hostels with 24x7 security services and round o'clock medical emergency backups;
Canteen (Asian and European Cuisine);
Semester base Student Evaluation & Reporting.
"We are committed beyond excellence in education to student support at registration to graduation and beyond"
- Supporting in passport making
- Easy enrollment and admission
- Invitation and visa assistance
- Airport pickups and tight services
- Semester to semester evaluation of students
- Medical in insurance
- 24x7 student assistance
- Annual parents, faculty meet and seminar
Documents required for enrollment in MBBS course:
- Scanned copy of Application Form
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 12th,
- Scanned copy of passing certificate of class 10th,
- 8 color photograph with white background 3"4"
- Scanned copy of passport**
Documents and Essentials To Be Carried Along:
- Original Passport**
- Original 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- Photographs 3"4"
- Enrollment/Admission Letter
- Minimum of one pair of Winter Clothes( Trousers, Jacket, Gloves & Cap)
Requirements for Visa:**
- Original Passport
- Invitation Letters
- Visa Application Form. 3"4" photos with black & white background.
- HIV report.
- Documents in favor of Admission.
- 1st year - 3,50,000
- 2nd - 6 th year - 2,50,000
Tuition fee, Hostel, Library, Visa / Registration / Immigration, Airport Pickup service, Medical examination, Annual parents - teachers, interac-tive program