KUNMING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF CHINA
Kunming Medical University (KMU, formerly known as Kunming Medical College) was founded in 1993 and has since established itself as the largest specialized medical university of higher medical education, scientific research and medical service in Yunnan, P. R. China. KMU has trained over 70,000 graduates since its inception. KMU has three campuses which occupies about 109 hectares. It has over 15,000 students, of which nearly 2,000 graduate students and 6,750 staff and faculties, 1,450 professors and associate professors. KMU has over 60 foreign scholars as honorary professor and guest professor. There are 13 schools, 5 research institute, 10 affiliated hospitals with about 10,000 beds and 69 practice sites which provide a stable study and practical environment for the students. Since 1998, KMU has recruited and trained graduate students, undergraduate students, advanced medical students and Chinese language learning students from 27 countries and regions.
KMU has 3 campuses which occupies about 109 hectares: Gaoxin Campus, the Pingzheng Campus and Main Campus. Apartment for International Students is in Main Campus, the accommodation’s price is approximately RMB2800-4200/Year.
1. Unnecessary to book in advance.
2. Rent outside campus is not allowed without permission from school.
3. 24 hour check-in service: No. We suggest you arrive during the day.
4. Seven days check-in before semester begins is allowed.
5. Hotel in campus: Yes. International Exchange Centre.
6. Pay by year in campus dorm.
7. Check-in first and then register.
8. Tuiton fee, accommodation fee and other expenses can be paid by UnionPay cards or by International Remittance, cash is not accepted.