EUROPEAN TEACHING UNIVERSITY
European Teaching University is a private university founded and accredited in 2012 in Georgia that strives for academic excellence and integrity in teaching and research. In 2012 EEU obtained authorization and programs' accreditation from National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement of Georgia. EEU runs bachelors and master's degree programs in faculties of Law, Business and Economics and Humanities. EEU offers excellent educational and research environment guaranteed by modern academic programs, high-qualified professors and best infrastructure. EEU made a very impressive progress in a very short period of time in building credible educational center, which was trusted by more than 7 000 entrants at Unified Entry Examinations 2013.
European Teaching University gives you an opportunity to obtain European education in Georgia. EEU modern, European standard programs and latest teaching methods and technologies, based on western universities experience and qualified staff will guarantee your future success. You will have a chance to participate in a different international, exchange and certificate programs. Moreover Special training courses will support to the development of your professional skills and abilities. In EEU you will find friendly environment, best infrastructure, challenging university and student projects, conferences. Successful students will be involved in university management and gain practical experience. Do not miss the chance to become European university student in Georgia, obtain excellent education and have outstanding carrier in the future!
European Teaching University is equipped with modern technological base and a diverse library with collection of both paper and e-books. Classrooms are equipped with their own projectors, display systems and the essential equipment for appropriate programs, which provides all the necessities for quality education. Many foreign students are studying at the institution, including the students from Ukraine, India, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, etc. The university takes services of a special agency, which helps foreign students with shelter, food and security related issues.
Partner Institutes of the University
The university has more than 20 Clinics and Medical Centres as partners. These include:
- Chichua Medical Centre "Mzera"
- Saint Michael Archangel Multi-Profile Clinical Hospital
- Al. Tsulukidze Urology Center
- Tbilisi Mental Health Center
- Mental Health and Drug Addiction Prevention Center
- Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Clinical Pathology Research and Practice Center
- Clinical Medicine / Research Institute
- Pediatric Private Clinic
- Tbilisi Central Hospital
- Acad. O. Ghudushauri National Medical Center
- Georgian-American Family Medicine Clinic"
- S. Virsaladze Research Institute of Medical Parasitology and Tropical Medicines.
- The National Center for Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases, Japaridz- Kevanishvili Clinic
- Medical Diagnostic Center
- Amtel Hospital
- Hepatology clinic
- Amtel Hospital First Clinic
- S/R National Center for Dermatology and Venereology
- Balneological Resort Tbilisi SPA - National Scientific and Practical Centerof Health and Medical Rehabilitation
International RelationsLondon School of Business and Finance
BALTIC INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY (LATVIA)
UNIVERSITY OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION (PRAGUE)
UNIVERSITY ANDREI SAGUNA (ROMANIA)
|University Fee Structure & Expenses (USD)|
|Administrative Fees (1st year only)||$1,000||48,650|
|Tuition Fees - 1st Year||$4,500||3,25,000|
|Tuition Fees - 2nd to 5th Year||$4,500||2,92,500|