MBBS in Ukraine
Located in Eastern Europe, Ukraine is the largest country within the continent. It has Russia on its east, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary on the west, Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south and southeast and Romania and Moldova to the southwest. Ukraine became independent in 1991 with the fall of the Soviet Union. The change in economy and political structure from the Soviet Union to an independent country made lives of the common people very difficult in the initial years but soon, Ukraine coped with the change and emerged as a successful economy and a prosperous country. Culture in Ukraine is greatly influenced by Christianity and the culture of its neighboring countries.
Benefits Of Studying Mbbs In Ukraine
- MBBS in Abroad in Low Tuition Fees
- Mbbs in Ukraine follows a high standard of education and teachers here are all highly qualified.
- No admission test is required for entrance into most of the colleges and universities of the country. The admission process is very simple.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process thus ensuring a certain standard of education, control over quality and advisory councils for supervision.
- World ranking of Ukrainian universities is high in almost every field.
- Almost all universities of Ukraine are recognized by international bodies and organizations such as WHO also known as AVICENNA Directory for Medicine, IMED International Medical Education Directory of FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are permitted to apply for International Licensing exams like USMLE (USA),
- PLAB (UK), MCI Screening Test as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Scope of research and detailed study in the chosen subject area is vast in Ukraine.
- Almost all universities of Ukraine have scope for studying post- graduation and PhD thus allowing students to smoothly move from one level to the other.
- Guest lecturers and visiting professors of Ukrainian universities include globally acclaimed teachers and working professionals who are able to share their vast experience with the young minds.
- Many professional courses such as medicine is offered at much lower costs in the universities of Ukraine as compared to anywhere else in Europe.
- Cost of living is also low in Ukraine. A student with a mediocre lifestyle can survive by spending around 100USD - 200 USD a month.
- The medium of instruction is English in most courses and thus students do not need to learn a new language for admission into the colleges of Ukraine.
- The Ukrainian method of teaching is at par with that of the rest of the world and thus students find acceptance in fields of work as well as places of higher education elsewhere.
- The climate of Ukraine is moderate throughout the year thus making life comfortable.
- Ukraine has signed a bilateral student agreement with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to shift and to study MBBS in Europe.
- A vast country with a variety of landscapes and vibrant culture, Ukraine is an attractive destination for those interested in travelling. Students can thus make the most of their holidays by exploring the country they gave chosen to study in.
- Getting admission letter from the university
- Payment of Visa fees to the Embassy
- Arranging air ticket from Delhi to Kiev
- Arranging road transportation from airport to the university
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing students the opportunity to connect to their parents through phone
- Arranging for accommodation
- Fill in application form by visiting the university website or download from the site and fill it up Submit along with copy of international passport, copy of school leaving certificate, filled up application form, and the registration amount of 425 USD (approx.) for covering charges of invitation letter, courier and bank processing Send all documents through e-mail or courier and wait for the invitation letter Apply for visa on receipt of invitation letter
- Contact Ukraine Embassy with original copy of invitation letter, original passport, higher secondary/bachelor degree/master degree completion certificate (depending on which degree one is applying for), birth certificate translated to Ukrainian, medical certificate to stand proof of mental and physical fitness and that the applicant is devoid of the HIV virus, sponsorship letter from guardian and bank statement to stand proof for it, passport size photos
- Wait for receipt of visa and then arrange for departure